Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll give it a try...

So it seems these days that everyone has a blog! I've resisted for a long time because I feel like my life is really boring and I couldn't possibly have anything to write about! I feel like my Facebook status updates can pretty much sum up my life. Anyway, I've decided to give blogging a try. I'm not exactly sure what I'll write about...maybe a Bible verse that stuck out to me or perhaps about some place in the world that I was thinking about that day. Hopefully I'll come up with something at least somewhat entertaining to write about but I'll save my first real post until I have a little bit more time to sit and write. Until then...

Philippians 2:15
so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe


Make every effort to stand out in a positive light for Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment