Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week two...

So week two kind of went by and I had no time to post! I hope that isn't a sign of things to come over the next nine weeks!

Week two was another intensive class...Education 741- Theories of educational leadership.

This was the first intensive I've ever taken that was truly intense! After I counted it up, I had three days of 15-hours of school work. Plus Monday and Friday! We had a huge group project that taught us how to go into an organization and analyze their current situation. We had to create initiatives and benchmarks to help the organization become "better." I just turned in the last assignment for the class about five minutes ago! Another 3 credits down!

My next three classes start Monday the 17th (our 2nd anniversary, by the way!) I'm going to be working this week to do as much as possible for the classes before they all start!

For other news...I've registered to the GRE. This is something I never needed to do because of my GPA but apparently you have to do it for accreditation purposes if you want to join the doctorate program. We'll see how it goes!

I keep thinking back to two years ago when I was totally panicked and stressed about our wedding which was fast approaching:) Because my classes are going to be crazy and it is cold everywhere within driving distance, we booked a trip for April. I'm super excited to go to Gatlinburg and stay in a luxurious cabin!

Back to work tomorrow! Is it bad that I'm hoping for snow this week?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment