Sunday, April 10, 2011

Keeping the faith!




I've just passed the $1,000 mark towards my trip! A little over $3,200 left to go! I'm very thankful for those who are not only financially supporting this journey, but also those who are praying for this adventure! I know that God is faithful and provides for our needs and I am excited to see how God works in this situation!


imgres.jpg


Saturday was the yard sale for Relay for Life at McSwain. Luther did really well!! He made almost $100 and even though I didn't make near as much in money, I am overly ecstatic about the new shelf that has opened up in our house (from him selling his PS2 and games) and all the new closet space:)

Tomorrow starts week four of the class I'm taking! I'm hoping to get a lot of work done this afternoon so that I can finish up this class early! I only have one more class after this one!!

We are headed to Gatlinburg a week from Wednesday! I am sooo excited and am hoping that the trip meets all my expectations! We booked a cabin with a big front porch and a hot tub and all kinds of amazing things! We are making the trip with both of our parents and are looking forward to some relaxing family time:)

Here is some information about the upcoming fundraisers for the Zambia team!

Saturday, April 16th- Come to the Stuarts Draft Fire House between 11 and 1:30 to buy chicken halves for $4.00.

Sunday, May 1st- Potato bar lunch after church. Donation only.

Friday and Saturday May 12th and 13th- Hot dog stand and car wash in front of Ace hardware in Draft!

Friday May 20th- movie night outside of Greenmonte

Saturday May 21st- Yard Sale

Any support you can provide would definitely be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. wow $1000 already! That's great. You'll have it all before you know it and then one less thing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete