Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another birthday!

It's hard to believe that another year has gone by and I'm officially a year older. As a child, the age I couldn't wait to be was 22. I just knew that I'd graduate from college and get married when I was 22 because that's what my mom did. Of course I had no idea at a younger age what would happen when I was 22. As is turns out, I did graduate from college and I did get married. I don't know why I never thought past the graduation and marriage but now I'm living my life without knowing what comes next! Twenty three was a good year for me. It was different from others in that I feel more "settled" with life, whatever that means. Everyone probably knows by now that I love pictures so I'll post some pictures that highlight my 23rd year of life:)
It started with finishing my MA in Professional Counseling

And celebrating our first anniversary

And throwing lots of baby showers for friends

Walking for graduation

Being the matron-of-honor for my best friend's wedding 

Taking weekend trips with girlfriends


Spending the 4th at the park!


Visiting Philly

Rocky steps

Chincoteague

Hiking

 
Getting a new cat
And finishing my 23rd year with the annual turkey dinner!



Excited to see what happens in my 24th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment